Tell me...What are your favorite types of romance books

Sunday, September 24, 2017

A tribute to the most amazing man in the world~ My Dad


I apologize for being absent from my blog. I've been having some strange mental issues that my doctors and I have been trying to resolve. Then on Sept. 20th my father unexpectedly left this world.

Here is his obituary, a tribute to the most wonderful, loving, exceptional man that I had the pleasure of calling Dad.

He was so passionate about life and family. He was not only my Daddy, he was my confidant and my best friend. He never stopped me from making mistakes. I needed to learn that lesson. He was always there to help me pick up the pieces, no Nugent, no lecture, just a hug and some good advice. He left is too soon. He will be missed by so many. 

Always and forever a part of my heart.


Philip Thomas “Tommy” Meli, 70, of Lake Summerset, IL died at 11:08 a.m., September 20, 2017 in his home. He was born November 12, 1946 in Rockford, IL, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas B. and J. Irene (MacKenzie) Meli. Married the former Peggy A. Whitmire in Rockford, IL on November 14, 1968. He was employed as a machinist by PCI Energy Services in Lake Bluff, IL and Twin Disc in Rockford, IL retiring in 2011. Tommy was a veteran of the U.S. Navy, serving during peacetime. Survivors include daughters Andrea (Gary Sarver) and Breana (Darrell Starr, Jr.) Meli; grandchildren Philip, Steven, Taylor, Adam, Sarah, Katherine; great grandchildren Raelynn and soon to arrive Iris; brothers George Meli, Eric (Tammy) Meli numerous nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, infant sister Sandra and sister Toni. 

A Gathering of Friends will be held at a later date. Time and date will be posted when available. 

A memorial will be established.






No comments:

Post a Comment